2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to know what's actually going on with him, it's bizarre.

Is it just that his hamstrings are made out of clay and he has no acceleration at all? Or is he just completely uninterested in football now?

Weird.
I think uninterested

Was it always the plan to move him on for some quick profit on the books or was there actually ever a possibility of him playing here under Lampard?

It was so, so weird that they did that big show of him and Lampard at the end of the window and how integral he would be for Lampard and instead he's only started about 2 games.

Lost his love for the game so he's spent but he wants to...go to Turkey to play the game he's burned out of?
This is the part I don’t understand, if he didn’t want to be a player why didn’t he just stay and pick up his wages in London all along- let alone moving to Turkey? The contract at Everton is no longer and I assume no better paid.

There must be part of him that wants to turn it round and play football, but it doesn’t seem like that part is winning out. It’s all just a bit sad really.

This has got to be one of the strangest signings for quite a while. The big show of we got it over the line between lampard and him yet he's hardly been given a game. Perhaps Alli was yet another one of moshiris signings and thelwell and lampard never wanted him here. Who knows but very strange.

Doesn't Alli leaving leave you seriously light up-front?

On top of Gordon potentially going?

Rondon to play a blinder of a season.
It’s what we do mate. It stipulates somewhere that we must go into a season extremely light in at least one area of the pitch.

We’ve seemingly strengthened the midfield and defence, so it was only right that we got rid of all our attacking players.

Status
Not open for further replies.