2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't remember Roy of The Rovers being as thick as p.s. and blowing his career on any vice he could find whilst treating everyone with contempt. Hmm, maybe I missed that issue.
Roy wasn't making mega bucks. I recall him going for a goal bonus from a local supermarket. He didn't have enough money for vices.

When posters say 'cancel his contract' - do they mean 'pay up the remainder of his contract' ?

I assume the club would rather pay him when they have to - rather than up front in a lump - for better cashflow + there is still an outside chance somebody might loan him and get us some of his wages back.

It would be some legal battle to literally cancel a contract without paying the remainder and you'd definitely lose trust from any future signings.

Once they'd signed him, they've basically committed to his wages for the duration - and we are just avoiding the performance fees.

I'd be tempted to make him train with the reserves like they used to - not that he'd be a good influence !

When posters say 'cancel his contract' - do they mean 'pay up the remainder of his contract' ?

I assume the club would rather pay him when they have to - rather than up front in a lump - for better cashflow + there is still an outside chance somebody might loan him and get us some of his wages back.

It would be some legal battle to literally cancel a contract without paying the remainder and you'd definitely lose trust from any future signings.

Once they'd signed him, they've basically committed to his wages for the duration - and we are just avoiding the performance fees.

I'd be tempted to make him train with the reserves like they used to - not that he'd be a good influence !

I think the club will try and loan him out again to someone, and get them to pay some of his wages (albeit probably a very small percentage).

Loan to a Saudi Club maybe?they seem to want to sign names,maybe one of the lower level clubs will have him

Status
Not open for further replies.