Transfer Rumour Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player to blame not the manager. Players have too much influence these days. Nice to see a gaffer reigning a player with a bad attitude in.
I get what you mean about the players these days but I don’t like Jose’s manner of it it with alli, pinpointed him out at spurs for being to blame for conceding a goal in the league cup, son gave the ball way yesterday with a dreadful pass just outside there penalty are but it went unpunished I really doubt he would of dug out golden boy son. Pretty sure Jose continued to dig Luke shaw out at United too. Then there’s players which he chose not to select who have gone onto better things lukaku and de bruyne especially. Jose has a ego bigger than anyone in the game or the world lol I really hope alli succeeds somewhere else as there’s no way Jose will change his mind on him

Possibly but Mourinho has history in destroying players. Footballers are so precious I doubt they can takebeing publicly called out

I think it was an easy decision to drop Ali but to be fair to him. unlike a lot of players he hasn't kicked up a stink or got his agent to leak stuff to the press about his situation.
He has kept his head down and has apparently been working working hard on the training ground hoping to get back into the team.

I get what you mean about the players these days but I don’t like Jose’s manner of it it with alli, pinpointed him out at spurs for being to blame for conceding a goal in the league cup, son gave the ball way yesterday with a dreadful pass just outside there penalty are but it went unpunished I really doubt he would of dug out golden boy son. Pretty sure Jose continued to dig Luke shaw out at United too. Then there’s players which he chose not to select who have gone onto better things lukaku and de bruyne especially. Jose has a ego bigger than anyone in the game or the world lol I really hope alli succeeds somewhere else as there’s no way Jose will change his mind on him

Jose is a serial winner. WTF has Alli done ? I'm all for abrasive managers.

Jose is a serial winner. WTF has Alli done ? I'm all for abrasive managers.
Kane has won nothing either despite being the best striker in the league for seasons , Jose since doing really well at Porto has managed Chelsea, Man U, Real Madrid and inter Milan (Marco silva could of won trophies at them clubs)

Don't like his attitude, and we shouldn't be doing Spurs favours by over-paying for their rejects.

The temptation of some short-term gain in signing him is massively skewed against the sort of player he would become after he settled down here.

Kane has won nothing either despite being the best striker in the league for seasons , Jose since doing really well at Porto has managed Chelsea, Man U, Real Madrid and inter Milan (Marco silva could of won trophies at them clubs)
Not really. Inter hadn't got near the champions League before Mourinho and haven't been near since.
Still the only Italian team to ever win a treble.

OK. Was about Alli not Kane. Kane hasn't been identified by Mourinho as a problem child. You are clearly deluded if you believe your last statement.

OK. Was about Alli not Kane. Kane hasn't been identified by Mourinho as a problem child. You are clearly deluded if you believe your last statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.