Defenders..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

windymiller

Player Valuation: £50m
Loving that we are linked with Brazilian and Italian wunderkinds, fancy wingers and experienced forwards but I'm a bit worried that we're going to end up with two centre halves and one right back (plus Holgate, I suppose) for the first half of the season.

Wtf is going on?

giphy.gif

Loving that we are linked with Brazilian and Italian wunderkinds, fancy wingers and experienced forwards but I'm a bit worried that we're going to end up with two centre halves and one right back (plus Holgate, I suppose) for the first half of the season.

Wtf is going on?

Considering these links and deals come out of nowhere maybe pause this thread till the window is shut?

I thought we had a load of experienced international defenders in our starting line up ?

Mate we've apparently signed half the wonder kids on the planet in 12 hours we've got another 2 weeks or whatever to get some defenders

Wtf is going on?
What's going on is you still don't trust Marcel

Status
Not open for further replies.