Decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

5298everton

Player Valuation: £25k
So who do we drop? Do we drop anyone at all?

Defence has looked solid as it is but what about Stones? He hasn't been at his best recently but we all know he still is great and has the potential to be special when he learns to stop dribbling out of defence. I can see his value going down whilst he's not playing. Knee socks and Jags seem unbreakable together at the minute though!

Lennon and Cleverley are playing well and are providing much needed cover defensively rather than just playing up top. It seems wrong to drop them, however what about the likes of Gerry, Mirallas, Pienaar and even Niasse?

I think Martinez will have some difficult decisions coming up and he will need to decide whether or not to leave a team whilst it's working when there may be better players available to him.

You may as well have stuck this in one of the Martinez threads mate.

FWIW I always think you should stick with a winning side until it gives you a reason not too. Still it's his job to have these decisions.

You may as well have stuck this in one of the Martinez threads mate.

FWIW I always think you should stick with a winning side until it gives you a reason not too. Still it's his job to have these decisions.

This absolutely. Stones will get his chance again due to injuries / loss of form (Touch wood we don't get any of either!) hopefully with his feet back on terra firma a bit more. I do like Stones but the hype does seem to be going to his head a bit sometimes!

Status
Not open for further replies.