December fixtures, 21 points going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats peoples thought on this lot? Was going to title the thread Everton to go unbeaten in December, but that might be asking too much with City away being the obvious stumbling block.
Minimum here has to be 13 points but i would be very happy with 15.... or just 3 on Sunday. The three home games are must wins, Watford for all the moaning about Silva, Newcastle because its Newcastle and be good to beat Spurs

Liverpool - Away
Newcastle - Home
Watford - Home
Man City - Away
Spurs - Home
Burnley - Away
Brighton - Away
Liverpool - 3 points
Newcaste - 3 points
Watford- 3 points
Man city- 0
Spurs - 1
Burnley - 3
Brighton - 1

I think the Spurs game is going to be a good measure of where we're at.
Agreed - it's a home game against a team that's thoroughly outplayed us the last 4 or 5 times and is in the Top 4 now. If we are going to demonstrate we are moving forward, this is the type of game we either need to win, or draw looking like we could have won it

At Mordor and at City, in all honesty, are going to be very tough, even for the Top 4. Spurs at home is really going to tell us more than any of the other fixtures

Liverpool. 0
Newcastle. 3
Watford. 3
Man city. 0
Spurs. 0
Burnley 1
Brighton 1

Eight points....any more then we have done ok...

Some testing games there.... 5-7 points poor
8-10 points ok/fair
11-13 points. Good
14-16. Points. Very good
17-21 points. Excellent....

Liverpool - Away - 1
Newcastle - Home - 3
Watford - Home - 3
Man City - Away - 0
Spurs - Home - 1
Burnley - Away - 1
Brighton - Away - 3

My guess, would be very happy with that too.

Dunno mate, they have won 3 on the bounce and are better away. Have a horrible feeling it will be one of those we expect to easily win and find it hard. Hope i'm wrong like.

Doubt it. Unlike Brighton and Cardiff and the like they are very open are Newcastle ...we’ll rattle a minimum of three past them under the lights at Glorious Goodison Park

Whats peoples thought on this lot? Was going to title the thread Everton to go unbeaten in December, but that might be asking too much with City away being the obvious stumbling block.
Minimum here has to be 13 points but i would be very happy with 15.... or just 3 on Sunday. The three home games are must wins, Watford for all the moaning about Silva, Newcastle because its Newcastle and be good to beat Spurs

Liverpool - Away
Newcastle - Home
Watford - Home
Man City - Away
Spurs - Home
Burnley - Away
Brighton - Away

Lets just take them one game at a time....3pts, 3pts, 3pts, 3pts etc, etc.
But mainly one game at a time, I'll take a point at City, but this is Everton here

Status
Not open for further replies.