December fixtures, 21 points going

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon only City will beat us
We have a much stronger team now than at the start of the season and the bench while not great is not gash either
Baines , JJK, Zouma , Davies , DCL , Tosun Beni not bad options

Mate we've lost three times already this season, including home to West Ham. Would love to get through the month with only 1 defeat but be realistic.

I reckon 12.

Whats peoples thought on this lot? Was going to title the thread Everton to go unbeaten in December, but that might be asking too much with City away being the obvious stumbling block.
Minimum here has to be 13 points but i would be very happy with 15.... or just 3 on Sunday. The three home games are must wins, Watford for all the moaning about Silva, Newcastle because its Newcastle and be good to beat Spurs

Liverpool - Away
Newcastle - Home
Watford - Home
Man City - Away
Spurs - Home
Burnley - Away
Brighton - Away

9 POINTS:
Liverpool - Away - 0
Newcastle - Home - 1
Watford - Home - 3
Man City - Away - 0
Spurs - Home - 1
Burnley - Away - 3
Brighton - Away[/QUOTE] - 1

Whats peoples thought on this lot? Was going to title the thread Everton to go unbeaten in December, but that might be asking too much with City away being the obvious stumbling block.

Liverpool - Away 1
Newcastle - Home 3
Watford - Home 3
Man City - Away 0
Spurs - Home 3
Burnley - Away 2
Brighton - Away 2 win one, draw the other

14 PTS. Top 4 form

Minimum here has to be 13 points but i would be very happy with 15.... or just 3 on Sunday. The three home games are must wins, Watford for all the moaning about Silva, Newcastle because its Newcastle and be good to beat Spurs

Liverpool - Away
Newcastle - Home
Watford - Home
Man City - Away
Spurs - Home
Burnley - Away
Brighton - Away
I think the Spurs game is going to be a good measure of where we're at.

If we win four out of those seven games, I'd be exceptionally happy. Realistically, 11 points from those 7 would be about break-even, I'd say. Less than that and December hasn't been great, more than that and it's been OK.

...apologies, but i’m not so keen on these threads.

Less than 20 points at Christmas is a concern. 25+ is possible Europe.

Last edited:
Mate we've lost three times already this season, including home to West Ham. Would love to get through the month with only 1 defeat but be realistic.

I reckon 12.
Our last 2 defeats
Arsenal , Kenny , Davies , DCL started
No Gomes , Bernard , Coleman or Mina
Manure
Unlucky to not get a point and Mina wasn’t playing
I think City will beat us and we are more than capable of getting a point against Spurs and the RS
We have enough ( injuries permitting ) to beat the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.