December fixtures, 21 points going

Status
Not open for further replies.

4737carlin

Player Valuation: £90m
Whats peoples thought on this lot? Was going to title the thread Everton to go unbeaten in December, but that might be asking too much with City away being the obvious stumbling block.
Minimum here has to be 13 points but i would be very happy with 15.... or just 3 on Sunday. The three home games are must wins, Watford for all the moaning about Silva, Newcastle because its Newcastle and be good to beat Spurs

Liverpool - Away
Newcastle - Home
Watford - Home
Man City - Away
Spurs - Home
Burnley - Away
Brighton - Away

Whats peoples thought on this lot? Was going to title the thread Everton to go unbeaten in December, but that might be asking too much with City away being the obvious stumbling block.
Minimum here has to be 13 points but i would be very happy with 15.... or just 3 on Sunday. The three home games are must wins, Watford for all the moaning about Silva, Newcastle because its Newcastle and be good to beat Spurs

Liverpool - Away
Newcastle - Home
Watford - Home
Man City - Away
Spurs - Home
Burnley - Away
Brighton - Away
1st

Liverpool - Away
Newcastle - Home
Watford - Home
Man City - Away
Spurs - Home
Burnley - Away
Brighton - Away

14 points

The double header of Burnley Brighton will be interesting. We’ve not really been able to gauge the away form with two red cards and the top 6. Let’s not do the old Everton and contrive to play well and get 1 point whilst other clubs play poorly and pick up two scrappy wins.

Our next step is to beat someone like Spurs at home, a fixture they have completely outplayed us in of late.

Can't stand Spurs.
Yeah we need a top 6 scalp, if we can do the unthinkable and beat Liverpool it would be a shame if that doesn't kick start a run.

Seriously ?
3 homes, and 4 aways, with 2 of the aways being at Mordor and the Etihad.

Brighton away won't be a pushover, and Spuds at home will be a test as well.
I'll be happy if we get 13 points or more from those fixtures
Yeah when you think about it 13 is one draw from the top 6 sides and beating the 4 lower sides, 13 points should be where we aim on these fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.