Deadwood

Status
Not open for further replies.
GK - Stekelenberg & Robles id consider 'deadwood' but out of the 2 id get rid of Stek.

DEF - Martina, Jagielka & Williams. Leaves us Holgate, Keane & Funes Mori (Need to sign a CB)

MID - Besic & Klaassen (Neither would be missed if sold, however i want Klaassen to be given a go). Case can be made for McCarthy, Schneiderlin & Gueye also as our midfield seems to be truly shocking and i wouldn't moan if we flogged them all

WIDE - Lennon id say is the deadwood. Leaves us with Bolasie, Vlasic & Lookman with Walcott potentially coming in.

ST - Niasse & Sandro.

All but Siggy, Gueye, Holgate, Pickford, Davies, Rooney, Dcl and Tosun...Even Rooney is slipping into the 'cant complete a pass' deadwood for me at the mo.
Think this team needs a stick up its arse...and quick smart too...
Oh and Coleman...forgot about him..The lad is class.

More deadwood in the squad than good players. Says a lot as to why we are struggling so much.

First ones out the door should be Schneiderlin, Besic and Martina

Martina and Lennon definitely. Jag? Maybe.

1510216635_giphy.gif

And also what he says:
Moshiri, Kennwright, Walsh, Allardyce, the board.

if only it was like footy manager where we could sell nearly everyone.

on a serious note, I would get rid of absolutely everyone bar the young ones +

Keane ( good defender in there, needs confidence, he will come good )
Coleman
cenk
siggy
gueye
rooney ( should only be starting in deep midfield against the weaker teams though )

Pickford, Kenny, Holgate, Benni, Vlasic, Lookman, Tosun, Siggy, Gana (maybe), Keane, Coleman. DCL on Loan, Davies on Loan. Not sure about the likes of Feeney and some more youngsters but apart from them the rest to me are deadwood

The deadwood in the squad needs sorting, but every bit as urgent for the ongoing "health" of the football club is the deadwood at the helm of the club starting with messrs Kenwright and Elstone! We will not progress whilst they are still around transfers, managerial appointments and the whole decision making process!

Status
Not open for further replies.