• Yes.

Votes: 31 15.3%
  • No.

Votes: 171 84.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely missing the point.

If he doesn't have a top career and this is only a purple patch then it means I was right in my thinking , hence wanting to call him crap.

However

The lad is playing well and proving himself right now to be a better player. If he continues to be a better player then it means I was wrong in my thinking .

And as I have probably said many times now , if Lewen proves me wrong then we get a decent player and double figures return off a striker which is not bad at all.

Given how many young players I have championed when everyone else has given up after 10 minute cameos here and there, it's a strong stance from me to not rate a young player

The word 'want' isn't the right word to use then.

His name is also 'Calvert-Lewin' not 'Lewen' so don't be so intentionally disparaging.

Would you not rather be wrong and have a good player for many years?

I was wrong on him, I wanted him to succeed but I couldn't see it in October. I am delighted to be wrong.

You aren't wrong...yet. this time next year he is still performing then we were wrong about him.

Otherwise Everton were wrong in selling top class jelavic for example.......

Of course I want to be wrong about him . Same as I don't want to be right about vlasic for example.
The word 'want' isn't the right word to use then.

His name is also 'Calvert-Lewin' not 'Lewen' so don't be so intentionally disparaging.
Spelling a player's name wrong is intentionally disparaging?

Jesus you'd have slaughtered me when Billy signed for us then

You aren't wrong...yet. this time next year he is still performing then we were wrong about him.

Otherwise Everton were wrong in selling top class jelavic for example.......

Of course I want to be wrong about him . Same as I don't want to be right about vlasic for example.

Spelling a player's name wrong is intentionally disparaging?

Jesus you'd have slaughtered me when Billy signed for us then

You've always called him just 'Lewen' so it's intentional.

Head into the DCL for that then.

Don't need you trying to tell me.how to post on a forum thanks.

The forum has a poll option for people who want to make them. If you don't like a poll's topic either complain to a mod or just don't read it. Pretty simple.

He'll always be a handful when motivated to put himself about, as has been the case recently, but he doesn't have a lot of natural ability to fall back on if his effort levels drop.

If the club have put him on mega money, they'll regret it.

one of those poll where you feel not quite right voting either way. Should just ban this thread for not providing pineapple or cheese option.

There's a place for DCL in the squad, and delivering 15-20 goals would be a terrific return. But is he in the elite category, probably not, and should we be signing said elite striker in the summer? I’d also move richy to LM, so striker wise we are short.

We have a thread for this lad where many opinions have been given over a very long time. I suspect the divisive nature of this thread, coming straight after the Chelsea debacle, is a deliberate attempt to try and split this forum. Two weeks ago many were hailing DCL as an England prospect yet a few notorious posters present this thread to test opinion that is already well tested. Ludicrous excuses have beeln used as for the legitimacy of intention for this farce. Could I therefore counter suggest that this drivel be closed forthwith and let us Blues discuss fresh, relevant subjects.

We have a thread for this lad where many opinions have been given over a very long time. I suspect the divisive nature of this thread, coming straight after the Chelsea debacle, is a deliberate attempt to try and split this forum. Two weeks ago many were hailing DCL as an England prospect yet a few notorious posters present this thread to test opinion that is already well tested. Ludicrous excuses have beeln used as for the legitimacy of intention for this farce. Could I therefore counter suggest that this drivel be closed forthwith and let us Blues discuss fresh, relevant subjects.

Or you could just ignore any threads or polls that don't interest you and you think are pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.