2017/18 Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good tonight, played a big part in both goals. Without his slight flick for the first Baines doesn't get that ball back. Obviously the second was down to his pressing and good decision making on the ball.

Little evidence to suggest it so far but I think he's going to be a really important player for us. I keep seeing him as the Cahill type player who pops up with important goals and gives the opposition a nightmare.

A lot of what he does seems to be deft and/or subtle, whilst a proportion of this doesn't quite come off (yet), I'm sure he's been involved in most, if not all of our goals so far?

Glad he got a good reception when he was subbed, did well.

last night proves he will mate ;)
Proves what?

I don't think it proves anything because we had nowhere near a full squad available.

We'll have 1 striker coming in, which means Rooney will play #10 role, Sandro will either play left or on the bench with Sigurdsson left, Bolasie will be in the side for some pace once fit.

No room for Klaassen other than when being rotated, and you don't rotate weaker players into the team for your most important fixtures, which was my point.

Look like he's starting to settle. Good game last night

He was brought in to score and create, looks to me he's going to be a success

Proves what?

I don't think it proves anything because we had nowhere near a full squad available.

We'll have 1 striker coming in, which means Rooney will play #10 role, Sandro will either play left or on the bench with Sigurdsson left, Bolasie will be in the side for some pace once fit.

No room for Klaassen other than when being rotated, and you don't rotate weaker players into the team for your most important fixtures, which was my point.

It proves he will play in important games as much as ALL players get rotated - for your important games you play your best.

Status
Not open for further replies.