2017/18 Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely, at the moment he looks very uncertain as to what he should be doing - not seen him get beyond Rooney much. Gueye has also been much further up the pitch which has been taking up space in his area

I distinctly recall Rooney taking a shot and ignoring Klaassen free to ahead of him to the left waiting for the ball to be played through to him during the Genk match.

He was trying a lot of little flicks and one-time passes that didn't come off as well either because he wasn't fit and his touch was off or because he is still figuring out where everyone is going to be moving around him.

I distinctly recall Rooney taking a shot and ignoring Klaassen free to ahead of him to the left waiting for the ball to be played through to him during the Genk match.

He was trying a lot of little flicks and one-time passes that didn't come off as well either because he wasn't fit and his touch was off or because he is still figuring out where everyone is going to be moving around him.

Happy and Frandly in this thread JakeFrandel so it is ok to say these things

Im off the fence, hero status within 12months this fella.

An utter legend in the making.

You said that about Besic you clueless YouTube stalking oaf.

Oooh he's done you there @MorgsGoat though I do agree with you this time that Klaassen will be a future Everton hero. Him and Sandro will need more time to adjust to the league than the other signings and I hope everyone remembers that and has some patience with them if aren't up to snuff immediately.

Nice little touches so far...but I'm worried about him in the prem and the pace.

And an upgrade from Davies?? Mmmmm

The pace? The lad thinks quicker than anyone else in the team. He'll be fine.

Apart from the odd first time passes, this game is passing him by and it's nowhere near the the intensity of the prem.

Davies could and has done everything he's done so far, but with more energy and dynamism.

Status
Not open for further replies.