David Weir - GOT Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-GOTTV

Player Valuation: £8m
Adam-GOTTV submitted an update to GrandOldTeam's homepage

Interview with David Weir - Podcast
davidweir-1024x461.jpg

In this episode, Adam Partington chats with David Weir (currently assistant manager at Nottingham Forest) about the progress of Kieran Dowell, his memories of the Merseyside derby and of the 2004/05 season, and who might possibly take the vacant Everton job.

David played over 230 times for Everton and captained the side under two different managers in the form of Walter Smith and David Moyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening, lads and girls and gender fluid types.

On Monday evening, I’m going to be chatting with David Weir. As you know, he’s a former Everton captain who played 235 times for us. He was a decent (and somewh reliable) centre half, who played under both Smith and Moyes.

He is currently a first team coach at Notts Forest, so will be keeping a close eye on Kieran Dowell.

The podcast won’t be long and will (hopefully) be a prelude to a longer conversation to camera filmed by @BrendanGOT. Please give me any questions you’d like to ask and I’ll endeavour to put them too him and will try to give you a shout out.

David-Weir-Crop.jpg
Look forward to this.

I was in attendance for the entire 2004/5 season - what does he remember from the Newcastle game at Goodison? I was right in front of him when he scored.

Evening, lads and girls and gender fluid types.

On Monday evening, I’m going to be chatting with David Weir. As you know, he’s a former Everton captain who played 235 times for us. He was a decent (and somewh reliable) centre half, who played under both Smith and Moyes.

He is currently a first team coach at Notts Forest, so will be keeping a close eye on Kieran Dowell.

The podcast won’t be long and will (hopefully) be a prelude to a longer conversation to camera filmed by @BrendanGOT. Please give me any questions you’d like to ask and I’ll endeavour to put them too him and will try to give you a shout out.

David-Weir-Crop.jpg

What does he remember of his partnership with Goughie...it's been a while but I remember it being quite good.

Scotland had produced some really classy, cultured, boss footballers for well over 100 years. Why has there been so few top class Scottish players over the last 20/25 years? *apart from David Weir, Duncan on his day*.

Status
Not open for further replies.