David Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want him back here, he did a good job nearly a decade ago but times change and we all move on. Don’t believe in ever going back.

He’s done a decent job at West Ham this season, his career after leaving us and prior to his West Ham return shouldn’t be forgotten about though.

Leave him be at West Ham where it looks like he has created the foundations to build a decent team there.

Interesting shouts. If ancelotti is getting a shoeing for going to Madrid its maybe worth remembering moyes couldnt say yes to the man utd job quick enough.
Moyes was here for 11 years though - Carlo was here closer to 11 months!

Moyes actually did what he came here to do, while the Don gave platitudes, but dropped us at the first opportunity quicker than you can say “spaghetti and meatballs.”

Moyes was here for 11 years though - Carlo was here closer to 11 months!

Moyes actually did what he came here to do, while the Don gave platitudes, but dropped us at the first opportunity quicker than you can say “spaghetti and meatballs.”

Yeah i did say some would see it different.

Except for last season he’s been a total failure wherever he’s manage, totally crap have people forgotten how dire we where under him. My take on things is that managers reach a certain peak in their careers then start a slow decline, wenger, CA Mourhnio, etc the game just starts to pass them by For me young manager with fresh ideas who that is I don’t know.

Sad state of affairs that people actually want him back, as all the other options are worse.
That’s depressing.

I would definitely prefer a fresh start as well. I think we are on the same page, my point being that Moyes is a much better candidate than a lot of the others we have been linked with and so many people are complaining. His credentials are good, but agree with reheating the soup. Not ideal with ex-GF's, and that should apply to ex-Managers!
I agree with this. He was a good manager, but never go back.

We need a younger manager, hungry for success.

Status
Not open for further replies.