David Moyes return

David Moyes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Since everyone under the sun (now that RB gone) is being mentioned so I thought I add this too

You decide
I think this would probably be one appointment that almost all evertonians could get behind. He's showing he still has it with West ham who's squad are probably worth half ours. But the reality is we knocked him back for Ancelloti then he held off and off on signing a new contract last summer and we didn't go for him electing for a kopite instead. So why would he come here now even in the summer why would he bother

I think this would probably be one appointment that almost all evertonians could get behind. He's showing he still has it with West ham who's squad are probably worth half ours. But the reality is we knocked him back for Ancelloti then he held off and off on signing a new contract last summer and we didn't go for him electing for a kopite instead. So why would he come here now even in the summer why would he bother

Would stabilise the club so it’s a yes from me, his record speaks for itself but we would never win anything

No way he would consider. Have you looked were the Hammers reside at the moment.
If he came here now and left them we'd finish above them I reckon. In 09/10 Moyes had 19 points after 18 games and finished on 61 points, he's capable of it. Their form would dip and ours would go up but let's face it he won't come here due to how we've treated him when he was supposed to come back plus there's always the risk it doesn't work out when it's currently working at West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.