David Moyes interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flynnthistle

Player Valuation: £2.5m

As it says on the tin. A very good interview with David Moyes with a long old chat about his time here. Of note is he just stopped short of calling Collina a cheating rat. Just. Really good listen, the Everton chat begins about 26mins, I enjoyed the whole thing. Apologies if posted in the incorrect thread but felt it was worthy of being Everton content.

As it says on the tin. A very good interview with David Moyes with a long old chat about his time here. Of note is he just stopped short of calling Collina a cheating rat. Just. Really good listen, the Everton chat begins about 26mins, I enjoyed the whole thing. Apologies if posted in the incorrect thread but felt it was worthy of being Everton content.

Thanks for posting a Chara!

"If I'd been Everton manager and Sir Alex had come asking for Leighton Baines and Marouane Fellaini, I'd have found it very difficult to keep them because I always felt the right thing to do was what was right for the players...I know exactly how Everton work. I think I've signed every player at Everton. I know exactly how they work,"

GTF ginger Judas.

Done some good interviews this fella. Got ones with Weir, McFadden, McGeady and others with non-Everton interest. Worth having a look at that youtube channel.

Yeah, he's excellent is wee Simon Ferry. He get the people he interviews very relaxed and as such they really open up to him. Garry O'Conner admitted to blood doping when he was at CSKA in one of them, not that he realised that's what he was talking about, he it that thick. Caused quite a scandal.

As well as the ones you mention he does a good one with big Alan Stubbs.

"Hand over your players Everton. I KNOW what you're like".

But there he is still exploting his connection with Everton: the only club he had any decent results with.

Get off our backs, you 'kin insulting backstabbing leach.

Always welcome back at Goodison is David, was a bit sour when he left but looking at the mess we have been in since, and continue to be, we now know what a great job he did, even if at the end of his time here we didnt all appreciate him.

Left with our blessing, to applause. Would have always been a hero here for what he did , where he took us from what we were.

Then has his pick of the entire worlds footballing talent to choose from , and the budget. Then chooses to publicly go after our star players. , belittle us a club and talk down on our current manager.

What an absolutely monumentally stupid thing to do. How could David Moyes of all people be so incredibly incredibly thick.

It’s a different subject but I genuinely think that sacking their backroom staff when he joined was the worst managerial decision of all time. Not even in hindsight. The day I saw he had done that was the day I knew he was done.

Idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.