Dave Whelan on SSN

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fookin state of affairs we're in. Never known anything like this and the silence from the club is deafening. Thanks Kenwright, and the rest of you cock suckers on the board, fookin thanks. This club is well and truely on the bones of its arse and us fans are all embarrassed by the lack of funds. Even clubs like Stoke and Bolton have got more spends than us. How fookin bad is that? Anyway must get ready for work now and my daily dose of bad jokes from the halfwits over the park who take us for what we are, a bad joke.

What a fookin state of affairs we're in. Never known anything like this and the silence from the club is deafening. Thanks Kenwright, and the rest of you cock suckers on the board, fookin thanks. This club is well and truely on the bones of its arse and us fans are all embarrassed by the lack of funds. Even clubs like Stoke and Bolton have got more spends than us. How fookin bad is that? Anyway must get ready for work now and my daily dose of bad jokes from the halfwits over the park who take us for what we are, a bad joke.

I agree mate and i feel your pain. As for those halfwits across the park, save your jokes for when they go tits up and they turn on 'king kenny' because that's what will happen.

Bill Kenwright will be dialing the phone personally to make the offer to Whelan. On that you can count.

WATCH THIS SPACE !
welcome home lad nice to see you back ,but you have costed me a bet ,had a tenner treble you winehouse and ryan dunn,r well cant win them all

Well said but be careful mentioning anything negative towards the board on here.

Most on this forum think hes doing a great job and that it's the fans job to name who will take over not the complete penis who's been employed to look for one for last ten years!

no sweat peeps -if zog was a great deal for the club i think we wouldve got him, obviously moyles etc didnt think he was worth it -we can all sit back and watch how the villa struggle

Wigan: We've had to put Charles N'Zogbia up for sale.
Everton: We'll have him.
Wigan: Ok, how much?
Everton: Free?
Wigan: No.
Everton: Loan?
Wigan: No.
Everton: :mad: ... Next time we beat you we're making a DVD of it ! :mad:

Give it 3 months, at which point NZogbia will be stinking the place up & Villa will be bottom 3, many places below Everton. You'll ALL be sorry then. And also happy at the same time.

Give it 3 months, at which point NZogbia will be stinking the place up & Villa will be bottom 3, many places below Everton. You'll ALL be sorry then. And also happy at the same time.

Stop trying to be optimistic about Moyes losing out on his Number 1 target.

N'Zogbia would have been good here. ANd will be good for Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.