DATE FOR MILWALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last direct train home is 20.11, going to be struggling getting that with a 5.30pm kick off, won't finish till 7.15 then your looking at least a 30 minute lock in at the ground.

Dave Kelly also posted yesterday via the Blue Union account that we had been given full allocation, would take anything he says as hear say.

As someone mentioned last time they only wanted to give us the upper however they know fans will travel without tickets and the last thing the police want is kick off's around London.

I actually can see this being worst than when we played them in 2006 was min events

I don't think our game will be 3pm on the Saturday most likely early or evening kick off

Normally like that chico but he's made abit of a **** of himself there. Not one thing he has said has made me laugh nor wind them up. Seem like decent lads if im honest
it was the same crap with split and atalanta fans last season,i thought it was embarrasing tbh!

5C3E545C-0E72-42BB-83A1-BD92E57552D3.jpeg

They don't use the lower tier for the 'protection' of the away fans and to stop fans confronting each other on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.