Dan Meis Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh mate that was the highlight of my season.

See you soon mate...

Screenshot_20180402-204829.png

I like the designs, would like to see more and get a feel for the overall concept a little better.

Main stand looks awesome. I like the Big Screen too even.

One thing I haven’t seen clarified yet - will there be separate covered stands or is all of this to be incorporated within one continuous dome cover?

I’d be happy with what I’ve seen as long as it’s at least 55k and they deliver PP within the next 12 months.

There is going to be another lag after these workshops so not bad to have them but momentum is key.

Planning is sorted, imo, sort of. Brexit? Heaven only knows, but cant really see a realistic issue there.

This is just in terms of players.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/brexit-negotiations-premier-league-fa-football-future-a7688786.html?amp

If brexit has a negative impact on economy then it could throw income forecasts out which may unnerve potential funders. The sooner we get on and build it the better IMO.

I like the designs, would like to see more and get a feel for the overall concept a little better.

Main stand looks awesome. I like the Big Screen too even.

One thing I haven’t seen clarified yet - will there be separate covered stands or is all of this to be incorporated within one continuous dome cover?

I’d be happy with what I’ve seen as long as it’s at least 55k and they deliver PP within the next 12 months.

There is going to be another lag after these workshops so not bad to have them but momentum is key.
Postman Pat?
Paddy Power?
Pepper Pig?

Looking at the overlaid picture with the Kop end makes you think that could be amazing.

Surely that’s at least 55k? From them images, it looks around 58k-60k.

Thanks for all these images, mate.

It is the full 60k version for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.