Dan Meis Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shows just how far the toxicity of this season has spread if people are moaning about all of this.

These concepts tick every box so far and that home end is an incredible concept!

160927210935-dortmund-fans-full-169.jpg

Just imagine this in blue (and minus the flags lol )
Dont mind the flags at all, all the German grounds have them and have great atmosphere , but each to their own.
Thought the TosunPasa banner looked great on saturday btw.

No and no.

But I go to lots of games at various levels of football. And it disgusts me that wheelchair users are usually only accommodated pitch side. From there, you have a poor view, sometimes below pitch level. You are left open to the elements. And you're only allowed a single seat alongside you for a helper!? What if you want to go in a group, with your friends and your family?

A lad I sit with has complained a number of times that they haven't provided him with a winch or a crane at pitch side so he can set the level that he sits at. I listen to him talk about it and it breaks my heart, don't even know why I still follow Everton with behaviour like that.

A lad I sit with has complained a number of times that they haven't provided him with a winch or a crane at pitch side so he can set the level that he sits at. I listen to him talk about it and it breaks my heart, don't even know why I still follow Everton with behaviour like that.
To be honest I always love sitting below pitch level with my dad.. looking up at the players.. I mean the sights I have seen!!

Everton release some pictures of its new stadium and imagine your only concern is that some poor people in wheelchairs are stuck in a corner.

Welcome to 2018.

Wow....

It's not my only concern....It's not even a personal concern. This thread is an opportunity to provide feed back, both good and bad. Which I have done.

Wow....

It's not my only concern....It's not even a personal concern. This thread is an opportunity to provide feed back, both good and bad. Which I have done.
On something you have zero experience of and no actual perspective on. But yes you know best mate.

Wow....

But you have been told that there is not just disabled positions in the corners. Look at the pictures again, it runs along the middle of the two tier end, along the main stand as per what we have installed at Goodison now. So it appears you are moaning because we have added more spots for people to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.