Current squad starting 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren Higgs

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Based on the current squad what do you think the starting 11 will be and will the formation change?

I am expecting a few to be shown the door as we seem to have too much competing in centre mid and no competion for centre half or centre forward.

Roberto has suggested he like a new number 10 which h would limit naismith game time and surely push Ross back in to midfield competing with Mccarthy, Besic, Barry, Cleverly and Gibson (if fit). Personally I'd like to see Barry gone and off the wage bill. I'd Consider 25mil for Mccarthy if it was on the table as this would allow us to strengthen the other key areas we are missing numbers.

If Roberto gets his number 10 then it will be the 4231 we have seem most deployed. If he doesn't the I'd like to see us play a 433 with delefeou miracles and lukaku as the front 3 with Mccarthy, cleverly and Besic in for the harder teams when we will be expecting to be more on the back foot and swop Besic for barkley when playing the lower teams when we need to be on the offensive.

Based on the current squad what do you think the starting 11 will be and will the formation change?

I am expecting a few to be shown the door as we seem to have too much competing in centre mid and no competion for centre half or centre forward.

Roberto has suggested he like a new number 10 which h would limit naismith game time and surely push Ross back in to midfield competing with Mccarthy, Besic, Barry, Cleverly and Gibson (if fit). Personally I'd like to see Barry gone and off the wage bill. I'd Consider 25mil for Mccarthy if it was on the table as this would allow us to strengthen the other key areas we are missing numbers.

If Roberto gets his number 10 then it will be the 4231 we have seem most deployed. If he doesn't the I'd like to see us play a 433 with delefeou miracles and lukaku as the front 3 with Mccarthy, cleverly and Besic in for the harder teams when we will be expecting to be more on the back foot and swop Besic for barkley when playing the lower teams when we need to be on the offensive.

Bum?

I'm STILL going with this to irritate @ijjysmith

Howard
Coleman - -----------Stones -------- Jags ----------- Baines
Barry/Besic
McCarthy ----- Barkley ----- Cleverley
Del
Rom​
McCarthy/Cleverley pushing forward and wide

Howard
Coleman, Stones, Jags, Baines
Barry Mccarthy Barkley (on the wing) Del on other wing
Naismith
Kone

Not just him you irritate with this eyesore of a team.
I'm sorry, but there's no way he's going to not play McCarthy or Cleverley, he's already said that Besic is to take over from Barry as DM, while Graeme Jones has said that playing 2 DMs is something they don't really want to do at home.
how else are you going to fit those three in the team and keep Barkley and Rom central, whilst also playing the exotic foreign number 10 that Bobby's been banging on about?
You might not like it but its the only formation that ticks all the boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.