Cup tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
There box office are pathetic at organising away tickets these days, was ok when you could buy at the counter but they have this joke system of posting stuff now, every game they lose loads

There box office are pathetic at organising away tickets these days, was ok when you could buy at the counter but they have this joke system of posting stuff now, every game they lose loads
It's really really poor.

My Leicester (league) tickets were apparently posted out but didn't arrive. No big drama, they arranged duplicates to be collected on the day from Leicesters box office.

With this is mind, when I called to order my Newcastle tickets I told them I would collect them on the day of the Leicester cup game incase they went missing again. They agreed, my payment receipt even said:

Delivery method: Collect from ticket office

They posted them out on the morning of the cup game. Luckily, they arrived ;)

It's really really poor.

My Leicester (league) tickets were apparently posted out but didn't arrive. No big drama, they arranged duplicates to be collected on the day from Leicesters box office.

With this is mind, when I called to order my Newcastle tickets I told them I would collect them on the day of the Leicester cup game incase they went missing again. They agreed, my payment receipt even said:

Delivery method: Collect from ticket office

They posted them out on the morning of the cup game. Luckily, they arrived ;)
Thats crazy.

Imagine not getting Derby tickets yand having to get in a massive que at the Liverpool box office with all the tourists, dont fancy that

My tickets arrived only a couple days after ordering (did so on the first day they went on sale). It's just incomprehensible though how much they struggle to send all the tickets out on time and to the correct address. I have two addresses on the system. One is my parents' house, where I haven't lived in 7 years, the other is my home address which is also the billing address of both my credit cards. No matter how many times I select the latter address, they send them every time to my parents' house. I've given up even complaining now.

My tickets arrived only a couple days after ordering (did so on the first day they went on sale). It's just incomprehensible though how much they struggle to send all the tickets out on time and to the correct address. I have two addresses on the system. One is my parents' house, where I haven't lived in 7 years, the other is my home address which is also the billing address of both my credit cards. No matter how many times I select the latter address, they send them every time to my parents' house. I've given up even complaining now.

Can you not just delete your parents address from the system ?
Failing that, just update the details of thecrecord for your parents address so they're the same as your main address.

Obviously there's a risk here, in that you might never get tickets again ...

Failing that, just update the details of thecrecord for your parents address so they're the same as your main address.

Don’t mate, you mess with stuff like that and you will tear a hole in Everton’s space/time continuum and we will end up with Mike Walker back in charge and platform soles and penny-rounders being back in fashion! :/

Haha, tbh our season tickets have always been assigned to my parents' house and my dad comes to 90% of the games with me so it's not the end of the world and as you say, if i start removing addresses I don't trust their system sufficiently not to never send us tickets again!

Status
Not open for further replies.