2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He crossing was delightful and Baines should take note.

Think if we had a less disjointed attack in front of him he could've been in the game more and got into those positions more often than just in the final 30 minutes of the game.

His defending was suspect, mind. Was caught out of position/ ball watching on multiple occasions and hopefully he can iron that out.

Someone sitting by me last night said "he's like the kid in school who no-one really wants to pass to because he's rubbish!"
Unfortunately a good description (based on last night)

Think he'll put in 2 or 3 amazing crosses per every defensive howler.

Also think Koeman sees him as first choice RB while Coleman is out so don't think Kenny will be featuring too much.

Think he'll put in 2 or 3 amazing crosses per every defensive howler.

Also think Koeman sees him as first choice RB while Coleman is out so don't think Kenny will be featuring too much.
I think for the time being, yea. But kenny will get his chance.

I think if anything Koeman just doesn't want to throw kenny in the deep end considering our fixtures to start the season?

He crossing was delightful and Baines should take note.

Leighton! Leighton!

Yes Boss

Some guy on the internet reckons you should take note of another full backs crossing?

Well I might have created the most goals from fullback in league history but I'm always looking to learn. Marcelo? Dani Alves? I know! That Rodriguez bloke who played for Wolfsburg. Fire up Youtube, lets get watching.

Err actually Leighton it is a little closer to home. One of your teammates in fact.

Really. Well Seamus is pretty good at making space down the wing. I think he gets quite a few assists too.

Err actually it is a newer team mate....

Well Bolasie isn't technically a fullback....

Err it's Martina?

Martina?

Yes Martina

Err, I guess its is worth a try. Go on then, show me the assist highlight reel. Start with the ones he got for Southampton.

I've got them all ready for you in a Youtube package

But the video is only 30 seconds long, there only appear to be 3 assists in his entire career! Who is this joker on Grand Old Team?!

*Leighton storms out*

Leighton! Leighton!

Yes Boss

Some guy on the internet reckons you should take note of another full backs crossing?

Well I might have created the most goals from fullback in league history but I'm always looking to learn. Marcelo? Dani Alves? I know! That Rodriguez bloke who played for Wolfsburg. Fire up Youtube, lets get watching.

Err actually Leighton it is a little closer to home. One of your teammates in fact.

Really. Well Seamus is pretty good at making space down the wing. I think he gets quite a few assists too.

Err actually it is a newer team mate....

Well Bolasie isn't technically a fullback....

Err it's Martina?

Martina?

Yes Martina

Err, I guess its is worth a try. Go on then, show me the assist highlight reel. Start with the ones he got for Southampton.

I've got them all ready for you in a Youtube package

But the video is only 30 seconds long, there only appear to be 3 assists in his entire career! Who is this joker on Grand Old Team?!

*Leighton storms out*

He cant live in the past. Abraders is spot on, he cant cross a ball now.

Someone sitting by me last night said "he's like the kid in school who no-one really wants to pass to because he's rubbish!"
Unfortunately a good description (based on last night)

He actually got a lot of the ball which probably explains why we created so little.

Status
Not open for further replies.