Confirmed Signing Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think that's being very harsh.

His signing was met with howls of derision mainly because Sunderland fans hated him. In the end he did a decent enough job for us. Not birlliant but decent.
I can't remember how many times a promising attack broke down when "Killer" picked up the ball on the flank and promptly "crossed" it for a goal kick, but it was many, many times. Hated it every time he got the ball. Classic middle period Moyes signing, worked hard, ran loads but had no end product. Seems a lovely fella, always says nice things about the club on TV and the radio but a total non-entity of a player.

I can't remember how many times a promising attack broke down when "Killer" picked up the ball on the flank and promptly "crossed" it for a goal kick, but it was many, many times. Hated it every time he got the ball. Classic middle period Moyes signing, worked hard, ran loads but had no end product. Seems a lovely fella, always says nice things about the club on TV and the radio but a total non-entity of a player.
Moyes signed him a year in to the job.

Moyes signed him a year in to the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.