2018/19 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a third choice RB forced to play at LB
It wasn’t his fault Koeman signed him
He tried his best , never moaned always smiled , and always looked as though he knew he was lucky to be getting a living playing football
I don’t get the hate
He’s not PL standard but I’m sure he knows that
It’s a pity the men who signed him didn’t realise that though

He tried his best , never moaned always smiled , and always looked as though he knew he was lucky to be getting a living playing football
I don’t get the hate
Give me 1 Cuco Martina over 100 Yannick Bolasies any day.

I don’t get the hate

Oh this again. He was a full back being asked to play full back it's not like he was playing in the number 10 role is it. Absolutely detest these excuses.

He was just a terrible player. By your crazy logic that it wasnt his fault koeman signed him I'm pretty sure he wasnt held at gunpoint to sign

He tried his best is the laziest excuse people use when defending a woeful player. Didnt try his best when Salah flew past him to score the opener in the Anfield derby

Hope he never comes anywhere near goodison or finch farm again

Oh this again. He was a full back being asked to play full back it's not like he was playing in the number 10 role is it. Absolutely detest these excuses.

He was just a terrible player. By your crazy logic that it wasnt his fault koeman signed him I'm pretty sure he wasnt held at gunpoint to sign

He tried his best is the laziest excuse people use when defending a woeful player. Didnt try his best when Salah flew past him to score the opener in the Anfield derby

Salah was brushing past most defenders at the time. Cuco was not as bad as some say, although he wasn't top half of the Prem standard. He had a decent cross in him, made at least one goal lone clearance,and stuck to his task. He played quite a few games for Fiorentina but faded towards the end of the season. He was at least as useful as Straqulasi(?) and more use than Ashley Williams.

Salah was brushing past most defenders at the time. Cuco was not as bad as some say, although he wasn't top half of the Prem standard. He had a decent cross in him, made at least one goal lone clearance,and stuck to his task. He played quite a few games for Fiorentina but faded towards the end of the season. He was at least as useful as Straqulasi(?) and more use than Ashley Williams.

He was shabite

William's was also shabite but he was half decent in his first season

Straq was also shabite and no one here will say otherwise

What do you want mate? Curaçaoan blood?

Totally stole the squiggly bit from @Stav1985 up there.

He's the worst player I have ever seen play for Everton and I have seen Stuart Barlow, Mitch Ward, Brett Angell and Claus Thomsen play for us!

He wasn’t and neither a mid-table Championship club or an average Dutch team could be arsed keeping him for the full season, which confirms our assessment of him.

Hanging too good for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.