2018/19 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.

What age are you, Billy?

Because those of us whom have been around since the 70s would say that is a mighty big call lol

The standards for being a professional footballer were much lower 50 years ago. Fellas used to smoke 20 a day and eat kebabs at half time and win league titles. In the context of the times they played in, I struggle to believe we’ve ever had a player as bad as Martina.

Name them khal.57 by the way.

Worse than Oumar?

Ten off’ve the top of my head.....

Dave Irving

Rod Belfitt

Bernie the Bolt

Blackpool Mickey Walsh

Bakayoko

Mike Ferguson

Mickey Madar

John Spencer

Valencia from Hammers

The big Greek bloke Moyes bought

Tosun

Straq

Joe Max Moore

and of course, the Blue Angell

That is just strikers.....that is actually more than ten......and it is of course, just my opinion:)

The standards for being a professional footballer were much lower 50 years ago. Fellas used to smoke 20 a day and eat kebabs at half time and win league titles. In the context of the times they played in, I struggle to believe we’ve ever had a player as bad as Martina.

Same here.

I thought we were talking about Oumar :(

@Billysgingham who are we talking about?

I don’t hate the bloke like many seem to do but Christ Koeman and Walsh were bad, if we were one of the popular clubs the media would’ve absolutely hounded then.

Worse than Oumar?

Dave Irving

Rod Belfitt

Bernie the Bolt

Blackpool Mickey Walsh

Bakayoko

Mike Ferguson

Mickey Madar

John Spencer

Valencia from Hammers

Tosun

Straq

Joe Max Moore

That is just strikers.....that is actually more than ten......and it is of course, just my opinion:)
I seem to remember they could all control a ball, anyway joe max Moore was alright scored some decent goals,tosun is much better, madar was strange but better, back of the echo was better.

Seen a lot worse than Martina over the years. He did his best out of position in a poor ish side, but stuck to the task, saved a couple of goals, and crossed more than a few good crosses....something than many players with fine reputations can simply not do. But youre right about years ago. Stood in the pub talking to a Wolves supporter before a game at GP...20 to 3 this guy says 'Jeez...is that the time, I'd better go' Fifteen minutes later he runs on to the pitch, Norman Deeley, pretty good Wolves winger. Historians out there could probably identify the year?

Worse than Oumar?

Dave Irving

Rod Belfitt

Bernie the Bolt

Blackpool Mickey Walsh

Bakayoko

Mike Ferguson

Mickey Madar

John Spencer

Valencia from Hammers

Tosun

Straq

Joe Max Moore

K'in 'ell @Khalekan, you could have just wrote his name and be done with it as you would certainly win any game of top trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.