Match Thread Crystal Palace vs Everton, 18/11/2017. KO @ 3pm GMT.

Who will be less crap on the day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dos this football stuff HAVE to interrupt our International breaks and manager search?
they will be really up for this and very much fancy beating a crap team like us at home - 1-1 draw.

Xa

Zaha got injured on opening day amd missed 1/2 months, he only came back for Chelsea game.
A lot of people reckon Palace were unlucky against Spurs.
This will be tough, as bad as they may have been I've still seen them create plenty of chances, they just didn't put them away.
Hopefully we will take some confidence from the Watford win.
I'm just trying to put a bit of positive spin on the match. Desperate, I know, but I'm clinging to the hope that Everton have a better squad and that the manager might pick eleven players who all play in their best positons.

Just watched the presser.
Schneiderlin and Mirallas was "something and nothing", "both totally committed" and Schneiderlin has trained "really, really well all week"
Barkley is nearly ready but not quite
Davies is fit an available
Martina has trained all week and is available
where did you watch it mate? Official site?

Just watched the presser.
Schneiderlin and Mirallas was "something and nothing", "both totally committed" and Schneiderlin has trained "really, really well all week"
Barkley is nearly ready but not quite
Davies is fit an available
Martina has trained all week and is available

Was he asked about the players he has alienated such as Sandro, Vlasic, Klaassen?

Maybe he is bringing Carl Tiler back for this one, just to show how big a blue he is :rolleyes:

Thank god that international guff is over, even watching everton at our lowest ebb brings me more joy than watching England scramble two 0-0's and all of the pundits desperately looking for silver linings before a major tournament.

As for Crystal Palace, Zaha is frightening (gotta laugh at England letting him switch allegiances), and Townsend has a good game once every ten but apart from that they are truly cack. Follow up that Watford win against these and who knows, there might be something to salvage from this car-crash of a season after all.

Palace have improved marginally after their horror start, but no more than that. Beating Chelsea was a fluke, the 1-0 loss
against Spurs flattered them and they were lucky to get a late point against bloody West Ham who are even worse than
us.

Zaha is always dangerous - potentially - but it didn't help them when they didn't even score in their first seven or so games.

The win against Watford papered over the cracks and it might have given us a bit of momentum, but the two week break
has probably dampened that. Just our luck.

I think Benteke will be a bit underdone and I think Everton can put out a better team than them. Do I think we'll win then?

I've got no idea. I'm just hoping.

A lot of that isn't very accurate mate.

We're getting done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.