• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Referee: Kevin Friend.
Assistants: Simon Beck, Eddie Smart.
Fourth official: Gavin Ward.
VAR: Anthony Taylor.
Assistant VAR: Gary Beswick.

Mr Friend, as has been said here many times before, has not been one to Everton.

I like to think I'm generally quite level-headed about refs, what goes around comes around in terms of decisions etc.

But this guy genuinely hates us. My least favourite ref of all time, bar none.

How is Eberechi Eze settling in? heard good things about him, but haven't seen him. Could he be the danger man if we concentrate too much on nullifying Zaha?
He has started on the bench but come on in both games to date. Obviously good going forward but noticeable tat Roy has already drilled into him his defensive duties. Didn’t miss a beat at Old Trafford.

Palace were excellent against United. If they play like that again we'll have big problems. They'll burn Keane and Mina for pace easily.

Hopefully Carlo can come up with some tactical masterclass to protect them, or we'll just continue the trend of outscoring anyone who bothers us.

Palace were excellent against United. If they play like that again we'll have big problems. They'll burn Keane and Mina for pace easily.

Hopefully Carlo can come up with some tactical masterclass to protect them, or we'll just continue he trend of outscoring anyone who bothers us.

United were mince mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.