• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Avoid at all cost
6895720-6450857-image-a-73_1543707073804.jpg

Ole, Ole, Ole.

Good evening toffees, well that was super wasnt it? Up next its another 1 of those London clubs, 1 of the rubbish 1s, but hey, we all saw what happened last time we played 1 of them Londoners away, must be the smog or maybe the players are scared due to it being a bit stabby down there. #Edge

Fresh off the back of a great win away to Arse, Woys boys are not a team we should take lightly, they have players who can hurt us, but thankfully their defence is terrible so we should at least create chances and if we harbour any hopes of 7th these are the games we NEED to be winning and when I say these games, I mean ALL of our last 3.

With Andre the giant missing out again its no doubt another chance for Snides to get himself a run out, the team picks itself at this point tho in fairness.

Goats 11 to start :

Zoffford
Cafuman - ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMS - Kegster - GOD
GanaNotforsale - Frenchfella
RicoNOTforsale - VikingGod - Littleguy
Diego Calvert Bobby L
Our left back is magic and his name is........................

That are dog poo at home and we are getting horny, for the nineteenth time, to finish 7th.

FC Palace 0
FC Everton 2

Nah I reckon we’ll actually show this lot some respect and half turn up. Their home record isn’t great, going for a score draw here.
palace have actually won the 2nd lowest points at home in league,only Huddersfield with worst -saying that Fulham were 2nd lowest when we lost to them last week lol,odd as well that we have more away wins than palace have home wins,which i said to alan a few weeks ago i didnt know they were so bad at home

Status
Not open for further replies.