Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schneiderlin MOTM for me. I've gotta say, he's been good this season when he's been called upon so fair play. Gana, Zouma & Keane also had solid games.

I think if you lived over here you might be a candidate for shared care. Its what I do at my dialysis unit. I do my own observations, set out the needles, medication,etc on the trolley, and prime my own machine, then just wait for the nurse to come and put the needles in my arm, and connect me to the machine. I can't put my own needles in because they have to go in my right arm, and I'm right handed. I'm sure you can work that one out.
I can't see the quoted post you're answering here, because I have the person on ignore, but it's so obvious who it is based on this. The utter weirdo.

Typical unstable Everton. Subs were way too late, had some chances afterwards. Too bad we almost for sure missed EL spot. But oh well. Still a decent end of to a mediocre season I suppose. Them top 6 wins were cool.

Frustrating. Only team trying to win. Could have done with lookman on earlier. DCL needs to improve against lower teams.

....whilst we need to finish as high as possible, it might not be the worst thing if that happens. I think there’ll be plenty of churn this summer, and it might be better to bed the new players in with a proper pre-season.
This is my contemplation as well Eggs. Everton has been more than a little ‘basket-cased’ by Fatty Koeman’s and Gormless Walsh’s inept tenure. We are nowhere near ready for Europe and I’m not unhappy that Wolves will have to deal with that encumbrance, rather than us.
Next season though?...No excuses...we need to be competing for some honours again. The damage wrought on the Club by Fatty and Gormless should be diluted by then...

In the long term today's result may prove to be the catalyst that sparks a big improvement in the team. It showed you cannot regularly win in the Premier League without a quality centre forward capable of converting chances.
You have to beat teams, while they may not be capable beating you they don't beat themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.