Corners

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Mikel 'first man' Arteta gone, who do you suppose will be taking our corners

Omar will be takin' Da Corners
omar2.jpg

Random one but Heitinga can strike a ball can't he? I'd imagine if Drenthe plays he might have a go or I could see Osman taking them although he is actually capable of scoring the odd headed goal a la Arsenal and Man City

"Хайде Евертън!"

what about "It was Sankey" just in c ase of any altercations with the law mate.

I went skiing at Pamporovo in 83 or 84, we were in the 'tax free/ tourists only' shop and my mate had a load of cash that his uncle gave him from the year before. They had reissued the currency and he was trying to hand over the old notes, it was illegal to take them out of the country in the 1st place and also illegal to bring it back in, I was lurking in the other end of the shop, disowning him completely tbh as some very scary fellas in big hats arrived and began to question him. I thought I was gonna end up in some 'Behind The Curtain Affair' and was sh1tting my own Lev out like spare change.

Osman floats his corners too much, I'd rather someone took the effort of putting pace on the ball and hit the first man, than just playing the percentage floater into the box.

Drenthe has technique so you'd imagine he could take them, Bily if he plays, if Baxter got on I suppose he'd fancy em, maybe even Barkley.

Status
Not open for further replies.