2022/23 Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was completely wrong about this fella ! Thought he’d be a rs through and through ! But he’s doing the business for us blues ! Maybe he was born a blue ? And the rs tried manufacture him ? He says tarkowski is his best mate and only known him a few weeks ! Do you think it’s a bromance or in coadys head ? ?? Tarkowski seems a lot more reserved off the pitch than coady ! And finally if Liverpool come calling at end of the season for him would he pick us or them ?

I was completely wrong about this fella ! Thought he’d be a rs through and through ! But he’s doing the business for us blues ! Maybe he was born a blue ? And the rs tried manufacture him ? He says tarkowski is his best mate and only known him a few weeks ! Do you think it’s a bromance or in coadys head ? ?? Tarkowski seems a lot more reserved off the pitch than coady ! And finally if Liverpool come calling at end of the season for him would he pick us or them ?

Breathe mate, you'll do yourself a mischief

Is there a fee agreed. Because the more important he becomes the more wolves have us over a barrel.
Sacked their manager too so new man might have new ideas
We have option to buy at end of loan, plus Wolves have nothing in place to recall him...probably! (According to one report)

Did he keep the armband on Saturday or did Pickford reclaim it? Centre Half is a much better position to influence team mates and I like this guys attitude, he's tailor made to captain this team regardless of being on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.