2022/23 Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a knock on Tarkowski, but he’s been our best centre half alongside Holgate this season, both haven’t put a foot wrong all season.

Lots of reasons for positivity.
Yes you are correct both Holgate and Coady have played well but I’d guarantee if either of them had played on the left side of the defence they wouldn’t have looked as comfortable as they did, that’s why Tarkowski is struggling, at times, in that position. He was solid in his usual position last night and the team looked better playing with a back four.

Ladies and gentlemen I give you an exclusive insight into DavekVision...

skysports-conor-coady-everton_5858869.jpg

Anyway, seems to have settled well and is a boon to pur defence so far.

Yes you are correct both Holgate and Coady have played well but I’d guarantee if either of them had played on the left side of the defence they wouldn’t have looked as comfortable as they did, that’s why Tarkowski is struggling, at times, in that position. He was solid in his usual position last night and the team looked better playing with a back four.

Yeah as I said, it wasn’t a dig at Tarkowski, because he’s had a very solid start, I’ve just been really impressed by the other two.

They’ve been excellent. It’s a weird one isn’t it? I shouldn’t be positive and nervous equally.

Hopefully a solid showing at the weekend by them.

He still has Kopite written all over him.
So does Gordon, I mean watch him celebrating the goal last night, stuck his fingers in his ears so that he wouldn't hear any Evertonians, sickening behaviour.

But no legitimately seek help, Coady has been nothing but comitted to us since he's come in and a grown man making tens of thousands a week will not let his own preferred football team get in the way of him earning that money, don't be ridiculous.

So does Gordon, I mean watch him celebrating the goal last night, stuck his fingers in his ears so that he wouldn't hear any Evertonians, sickening behaviour.

But no legitimately seek help, Coady has been nothing but comitted to us since he's come in and a grown man making tens of thousands a week will not let his own preferred football team get in the way of him earning that money, don't be ridiculous.
He's a Kopite by character though. Look at him talk and act: loud and chats bollocks.

It's in the DNA.

I thought he was fantastic last night. Big game on Saturday for him as he knows he'll have all eyes watching him. He'll want to be solid, no mistakes and bang a header in as well to help us to a 3-0 win

Reactions: JLW

He was indicating, not for the first time, that he is not listening to the transfer speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.