Confirmed: Roberto Martinez Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course there's regrets, no one likes to see this happen at Everton. Thank you Bobby for that fresh approach and that one glorious season where we all thought the School Of Science had reopened. Shame you were found out and the wheels fell off, especially in these last few months which have been truly toxic. As the saying goes, they shoot horses don't they? Onwards and upwards. Alex Allez Allez no...

A bit late to sack Martinez. Only when things aren't going back 100% and the board swing the axe.

Of course there's regrets, no one likes to see this happen at Everton. Thank you Bobby for that fresh approach and that one glorious season where we all thought the School Of Science had reopened. Shame you were found out and the wheels fell off, especially in these last few months which have been truly toxic. As the saying goes, they shoot horses don't they? Onwards and upwards. Alex Allez Allez no...

should be more like : " regrets that he was appointed manager, but luckily he is now gone."

Would you prefer they made a statement that said, 'He did nothing here, we dislike him intensely for his failings, and we hope the way we act convinces successful managers to join us'
Yes.

I'd like the worst home record pointing out.

If they're the type of 'achievements' we see as success.

there link anywhere? i tried getting on talksport but guess was too late
was talking about cricket or something when i put it on lol
The H&J bit is here....
http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1463054400

In the 15:30 to 16:00 bit, he came on at about 15:47 so scan to that bit, use same link and find the drive time listen again and listen to the 16:00 to 16:30 section, although that won't be avaliable until gone 7

Status
Not open for further replies.