Confirmed: Roberto Martinez Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha get a load of you, banging on about Martinez getting sacked and when it finally happens you still aren't happy. You see nothing but the negatives, I suspect you'll spend the summer in the board thread whining like a little girl when we haven't signed anyone 20 minutes after the window opens, and when we do you'll moan about who it is and how much they cost.

Get a grip you cretin.

Can't blame the lad for missing his 'Father Figure'.

f29a83871d7c36cdc5960a25e520ed7b.png

If the managers we're approaching are available now it makes sense to get someone in sooner rather than later. There is a lot of damage to repair.
We'll probably announce whoever it is at Norwich or before, but leave Dunc or whoever as manager.

What happened to Boberto's backroom staff for now?

At last he has gone! Thought they may have waited until next Monday after last home game of the season mind!

Why postpone the awards? Either have them or just don't have them at all. Give them all to Barry away from the cameras and be done with it. That's right, even the young player award. NEA.

I actually cant think of one player I would like to give player of the year award to.
Baines may be the closest one, as he publically criticised Martinez/ our team's chemistry.

Status
Not open for further replies.