Concerned blue (Mr. Moshiri)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mythbuster

Player Valuation: £35m
I'm not usually one to start threads, or kick up much of a fuss about club politics.
I was an ardent supporter of Martinez, much as I was a supporter of Moyes. I've also always believed that Bill from corry loved us.
Call me naive - maybe I'm a a bit of romantic.

However, this situation - with EVERTON having no manager can't go on much longer. It's starting to look like that 96-97 season when we got Kendall back, for the third time.
In short, I'm concerned. I'd like us to have a manager in place, ASAP.
Laugh and deride all you want, but I'm pretty sure we're the only Premier League club without a manager at the moment.
It's not good.

jtfp.gif

I'm not usually one to start threads, or kick up much of a fuss about club politics.
I was an ardent supporter of Martinez, much as I was a supporter of Moyes. I've also always believed that Bill from corry loved us.

However, this situation - with EVERTON having no manager can't go on much longer. It's starting to look like that 96-97 season when we got Kendall back, for the third time.
Laugh and deride all you want, but I'm pretty sure we're the only Premier League club without a manager at the moment.
It's not good.

Actually, this is the perfect time of the year to be without a manager and be able to take your time and assess all the options. If the only reason for hurrying is that the fans feel a need to know everything in real time, then that's not a reason at all.

It's not good.

-and yet you continued to try to keep hold of the failure that's Martinez for as long as possible ? Loads of us wanted change before the Derby to get these things settled before this critical period, and you didn't...

I understand the frustration of not having a manager in place but I would rather take some time and get the right person. Martinez has done so much damage that the next man really needs to be the right one.

It's not good.

Absolutely. I'm fuming that we don't have a manager with all these important matches coming up. And why haven't we bought any players yet ffs.

MOSH OUT

It's not good.

But when you do they're corkers

upload_2016-5-23_10-40-2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.