Coming to visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph Mercer

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
hi, we are coming to the game tomorrow, never been to Goodison before, any advice on good pubs for a pint before game. We are heading down from Inverness, so any good advice would be appreciated. Heard the atmosphere was good at home games, so looking forward to it

hi, we are coming to the game tomorrow, never been to Goodison before, any advice on good pubs for a pint before game. We are heading down from Inverness, so any good advice would be appreciated. Heard the atmosphere was good at home games, so looking forward to it
The Lisbon in town do a good pint and have a sausage menu that you may enjoy if you are peckish . I've never been myself but a few on here have and highly recommended it

The oak is a good match day pub near the ground .

Are you related to john jay moores or the other yank? If so go to any boozer by the ground we wont pour ale over you like the rats across the park do.

inverness you say? where in inverness do you hail from? i have family up there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.