Come on lads, it's time for the wailing an gnashing of teeth to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gnash away. When you;re done with that you'll remember that these players are going to be our past in the next 18 months or so. Ancelotti wont be pursuing the same trash from 'top clubs' strategy that your hero has massively failed us with.

When you put Kenny in a list of players you would keep you cant really comment on trash Dave.

It was another loss to a decent bunch of Liverpool players with a pretty untalented Everton team.

This is what happens with the Everton team erected in the last 3 seasons or so with too much cash. This is the Zombie Everton lingering on.

Let's hand Carlo the tools to transform us and get these players out and his own better quality players in.

I dont even consider this ground zero. That happened weeks ago at Anfield with that 5-2 mauling. Decisions were taken then which ended up with us having a genius manager in our dugout. As long as he's backed, he'll get us our position and status back in a couple of seasons.

Five or six of Ancelotti type players in to add to a small handful of the current lot and we'll be a different proposition next season. It's going to get better. Much, much better.
More like 30 years than 3 seasons,we have become irrelevant in this league,our victories are the rs defeats

Trsut him to bollocks it all up. No blend, no clue. No need for his presence here anymore.

He's failed.
That’s my issue Dave. Regardless of who the manager wants, I don’t trust these lot to bring any of their number 1 targets in and on time. Wouldn’t surprise me if we are left panic buying on deadline day again.

More like 30 years than 3 seasons,we have become irrelevant in this league,our victories are the rs defeats
The spending + disaster is entirely new.

As said, get on board with the message:

THE ZOMBIE EVERTON LINGERS BEFORE CARLO PUTS A SPADE THROUGH ITS NECK.

We’re also 5 of Spurs in 6th

Come on mate, After our last two games I think our new manger bubble has well and truly burst

We play like that on the weekend and Brighton will run us ragged, Results go against us and we could be 2 points off the bottom three

In a way that might be the best thing that happens to us. Ancelotti must be turning round to Moshiri and telling him that he can’t do anything with a midfield quartet of Davies Sigurdsson Delph and Schneiderlin who seem incapable of a forward progressive pass between them and getting legged by a couple of kids!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.