Come on lads, it's time for the wailing an gnashing of teeth to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

davek

Player Valuation: £150m
It was another loss to a decent bunch of Liverpool players with a pretty untalented Everton team.

This is what happens with the Everton team erected in the last 3 seasons or so with too much cash. This is the Zombie Everton lingering on.

Let's hand Carlo the tools to transform us and get these players out and his own better quality players in.

I dont even consider this ground zero. That happened weeks ago at Anfield with that 5-2 mauling. Decisions were taken then which ended up with us having a genius manager in our dugout. As long as he's backed, he'll get us our position and status back in a couple of seasons.

Five or six of Ancelotti type players in to add to a small handful of the current lot and we'll be a different proposition next season. It's going to get better. Much, much better.

It was another loss to a decent bunch of Liverpool players with a pretty untalented Everton team.

This is what happens with the Everton team erected in the last 3 seasons or so with too much cash. This is the Zombie Everton lingering on.

Let's hand Carlo the tools to transform us and get these players out and his own better quality players in.

I dont even consider this ground zero. That happened weeks ago at Anfield with that 5-2 mauling. Decisions were taken then which ended up with us having a genius manager in our dugout. As long as he's backed, he'll get us our position and status back in a couple of seasons.

Five or 6 of Ancelotti type players in to ad to a small handful of the current lot and we'll a different proposition next season. It's going to get better. Much, much better.
Agree with you on this one Dave, people making out like it’s the darkest day in the clubs history.

Five or six of Ancelotti type players in to add to a small handful of the current lot and we'll be a different proposition next season. It's going to get better. Much, much better.
Bloody hell i know it's time to relax when you're the voice of reason.

Not true, this was a Liverpool side that was hammered by Villa.

“It's going to get better. Much, much better.”

I am not so sure
Seeing that today was transforming
Those players should never play for us again
We can still and may well go down if we perform like that again
I can see why you think it’s can’t get any worse but it could

Inappropriate Language
The squad is just a mash of different signings from about 4 managers, We need a proper big sort out in the summer ffs (again.)

Very true, just a shame it's going to be so hard to ship certain players out due to age and wages

Really did get f***ed over in this regard

Status
Not open for further replies.