Homepage Article Coleman Calls For Bravery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad how some people have turned on him.

I've been saying he's been mostly average since his second season under Martinez, he had been in poorish form just prior to the leg break and bar a few appearances since then has never got back to that 2013/2014 form.

Still a decent player on his day though but his skillset is a bit limited compared to todays top full backs imo

Same script as Pip Neville used to roll out.

Show some balls on the field for once. Bunch of gutless wonders.

Give sidibe the start. At least he’s not running in quick drying cement.

Someone has to take responsibility - no problem with it to be honest.
IMHO, I just think the players feel above the manager and it shows on the pitch...one wonders if they had a top 4 manager on the sideline would that be a game changer for the players.

Mad how some people have turned on him.

It's weird. Seamus is a fan's dream. Bought for nothing, late to the game of football, gave us many years being one of the PL's best talents in his position, grounded lad, hard worker, never shirks responsibility, never moans. He's been hampered by injury/age and now people turn on him. He still gives everything he's got.

For me, I'm more concerned with what he says in his interview about players needing "to be brave and look for the ball at all times and help your teammates." He's right. It's not Seamus' body that is letting us down. It's the players much closer to their physical peak who are shirking responsibility on the pitch that's hurting us.

Same script as Pip Neville used to roll out.

Show some balls on the field for once. Bunch of gutless wonders.

Give sidibe the start. At least he’s not running in quick drying cement.
Against Lincoln he looked like an accident waiting to happen.
Is this the same school of thought that would have Simms in the first team ?
Anybody bar those who are already there.

DADS ARMY 2..jpg

It's weird. Seamus is a fan's dream. Bought for nothing, late to the game of football, gave us many years being one of the PL's best talents in his position, grounded lad, hard worker, never shirks responsibility, never moans. He's been hampered by injury/age and now people turn on him. He still gives everything he's got.

For me, I'm more concerned with what he says in his interview about players needing "to be brave and look for the ball at all times and help your teammates." He's right. It's not Seamus' body that is letting us down. It's the players much closer to their physical peak who are shirking responsibility on the pitch that's hurting us.
Yet he’d be slated for staying quiet.

Yet he’d be slated for staying quiet.

There is definitely an odd agenda. Don't get wrong, it wasn't your vintage full back performance on Sunday but it also wasn't anything that deserved commenting on in too much detail. Our full back on the other side was no different yet no comments on him...

Status
Not open for further replies.