Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
'the ‘Big Six’ clubs - who vote as a bloc - are lobbying for guarantees that promotion and relegation will still be implemented - even if the season is cancelled at its current point.'

'They are furious at what they see as sabotage and mere self-interest from those at the bottom, rather than what is best for the Premier League and English football as a whole.'

Or maybe it's because those clubs at the bottom would see it as an injustice if they were relegated.

Also got to laugh at the 'big six' saying it's all about self-interest with those clubs at the bottom rather than what's best for the premier league and English football as a whole, yeah it's like with the big six it's never been about self-interest for them over the years.

big six? Or top six? As Leicester aren’t no BIG club

you know what money aside, Chelsea, city even spurs aren’t/weren’t a big 6 elite!

I remember when they were first discussing at tv deal around 30 years ago, they used to call it "The Big 5" and they were the teams leading the discussions.
At that time I think they were
Man U,
Liverpool
Arsenal
Spurs and
Everton.

To be honest with you in my 40+ years of going football! I think there is really only a big 3 (the first 3 on my list,) and other teams come and go at certain times.

I remember when they were first discussing at tv deal around 30 years ago, they used to call it "The Big 5" and they were the teams leading the discussions.
Man U,
Liverpool
Arsenal
Spurs and
Everton.

To be honest with you in my 40+ years of going football! I think there is really only a big 3 (the first 3 on my list,) and other teams come and go at certain times.

Is was always 'Top 4' only became 'Top 5' when the RS fell out the top 4, after a couple more years and the likes of city got rich it became the 'Big 6'

But yeah, everyone knows there's only about 3 maybe 4 clubs that are the Sky darlings

Man U,
Liverpool
Arsenal
Spurs and
Everton.

Nope. The order as I remember correctly was :-
Everton
and
four
other
clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.