Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t need to seek a medical mind, my mum is and has been a trained nurse for over 4 decades

Football can and will resume for a new season if people are patient and listen to what the medical experts and government are saying and stop being stupid by not staying in and not panic buying in shops risking the spread

I’ve got more of a stake in wanting this to be eradicated as I and 3 family members are deemed at risk because of varying health reasons, I have asthma, I have an uncle who’s had respiratory issues, a cousin who’s due to give birth in 4 weeks and another who’s most at risk as she’s undergoing treatment for breast cancer

What we don't need in this situation is the PL essentially undermining the NHS's messaging (not being applied stringently enough by the government) and exploring wild goose chases about having behind "closed doors" football matches (which in a best case scenario are attended by hundreds of people). This has to stop. The government really ought to stop in and knock the idea on the head of any matches behind closed doors for the 12 week period (until mid June) outlined, and stop the PL undermining the NHS's messaging.

I don’t need to seek a medical mind, my mum is and has been a trained nurse for over 4 decades

Football can and will resume for a new season if people are patient and listen to what the medical experts and government are saying and stop being stupid by not staying in and not panic buying in shops risking the spread

I’ve got more of a stake in wanting this to be eradicated as I and 3 family members are deemed at risk because of varying health reasons, I have asthma, I have an uncle who’s had respiratory issues, a cousin who’s due to give birth in 4 weeks and another who’s most at risk as she’s undergoing treatment for breast cancer

Oh mate lollollollollollollollol

It’s not an argument, she’s having to retrain on some matters as she hasn’t done frontlining for 15-20 years due to switching to dermatology, even though she’s in semi retirement

My uncle's Florence Nightingale mate, and he says you're wrong

Maybe we should just put your Mum in charge so???

We all have a lot at stake here, personally, I'm also an asthmatic and have had to get tested due to illness. If 20000 plus die, the grim reality is we will all be impacted between loved ones, colleagues and no doubt some members on here. The notion that staying indoors for two weeks & it will be grand is massively optimistic & from a football sense doesnt take into account the possibilty that it could take months (even years) before there is enough data to establish lashing 40000 people into a stadium is safe.

The truth is nobody knows, if it was clear, Football would have a plan laid out and this thread would be locked. We have no idea when football will return, it might be June, August or 12 months from now and to say void league, Kick off in August and lock thread is as much guess work as anything else.

Wishing you and your family the very best - especially your Mum on the front line ;)

Fair play to you Megatron, it must be great to have a finer grasp on Coronavirus than the finest medical minds on earth. You should probably ring one or two of them to let them know.;););););)

How to make friends and influence people - did you actually bother reading what he said before you came up with the little gem above?

@Megatron, as you’ve probably already spotted this piece of work is gagging to get this season finished even if it means ruining every other season for about the next three years! Wonder why?
Hope your family stay safe, and respect to your Mum!

How to make friends and influence people - did you actually bother reading what he said before you came up with the little gem above?

@Megatron, as you’ve probably already spotted this piece of work is gagging to get this season finished even if it means ruining every other season for about the ne t three years! Wonder why?
Hope your family stay safe, and respect to your Mum!

this piece of work is by no means gagging to get this season finished - he is just realistic that voiding will cause complications, as will playing it out, the point is there is no easy solution

and please read detailed reply to @Megatron before judging - nice one

We all have a lot at stake here, personally, I'm also an asthmatic and have had to get tested due to illness. If 20000 plus die, the grim reality is we will all be impacted between loved ones, colleagues and no doubt some members on here. The notion that staying indoors for two weeks & it will be grand is massively optimistic & from a football sense doesnt take into account the possibilty that it could take months (even years) before there is enough data to establish lashing 40000 people into a stadium is safe.
Wow, no need for that :rant: :red::rant::red:

Wow, no need for that :rant: :red::rant::red:

when you are making claims that you have clarity on how the coronavirus will unfold globally because your Mum is a nurse of 40 years it was probablt called for but if you are going to try to shame have the courtesy to post the full post.......

The truth is nobody knows, if it was clear, Football would have a plan laid out and this thread would be locked. We have no idea when football will return, it might be June, August or 12 months from now and to say void league, Kick off in August and lock thread is as much guess work as anything else.

Wishing you and your family the very best - especially your Mum on the front line ;)

Last edited:
This is an Everton fan forum so why are three RS (or is it just the same sad case) posting mounds of monotonous rubbish? They don't have anything interesting to say. Just the same regurgitated poo.
They all write in the same bland and rubbish style. None of them even seem to have any skill in being a WUM. The only thing interesting about them is probably their browsing history and hard-drives.

this piece of work is by no means gagging to get this season finished - he is just realistic that voiding will cause complications, as will playing it out, the point is there is no easy solution

and please read detailed reply to @Megatron before judging - nice one

I read what he said originally, and I read your reply in full before I “judged”, although not certain I will in future! As I said “piece of work”!, nice one yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.