Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the rest of the season would basically be pre-season? Interesting. Wouldn't like to be trying to survive relegation in pre-season when none of our players are fit.
I'd be worried if I was in the relegation spots, No football for 2-3 months you're gonna be rusty regardless of how much ball you kicked in your back garden, If the seasons carries on the first games back are gonna be some absolute stinkers.

So the rest of the season would basically be pre-season? Interesting. Wouldn't like to be trying to survive relegation in pre-season when none of our players are fit.

No , maybe I didn't explain very well sorry.

Between may and August you have 2 months off and then preseason for 6 weeks.

So call this time ore season so to speak. It's potentially 2 months off. Then if the football resumes in June (fingers crossed) you finish the season second week July domestically. 4 weeks off , 4 weeks pre season and then start season second week SEP everywhere. Players are still well rested and ready to go.

That's if football returns by then.
We will fall in with what the rest of Europe does.
I know some countries are different but I see no point in getting ourselves out of sync with the rest.

It would be I imagine agreed when it will resume for next season for everyone. I don't think one country will start ahead of another one.

There isn't a unsync with Europe anyway. We all have an end date of next season so it's just fitting this one in before that which is the conundrum. Spain have a different schedule to England already.

Would just say all credit to our CEO for this rapid response from Everton and EitC. For all those doubting her credentials in other threads she's showing her worth, we are the people's club.
I appreciate what the club are doing with EITC, I would also appreciate the club telling us about the renewal of season tickets, how can we pay for them if Goodison Park is closed and is April 2nd still the cut off date for the discount offer, I know these are unprecedented days and there are more important things to worry about, but it would help if the club made some sort of announcement .

No , maybe I didn't explain very well sorry.

Between may and August you have 2 months off and then preseason for 6 weeks.

So call this time ore season so to speak. It's potentially 2 months off. Then if the football resumes in June (fingers crossed) you finish the season second week July domestically. 4 weeks off , 4 weeks pre season and then start season second week SEP everywhere. Players are still well rested and ready to go.

That's if football returns by then.

It would be I imagine agreed when it will resume for next season for everyone. I don't think one country will start ahead of another one.

There isn't a unsync with Europe anyway. We all have an end date of next season so it's just fitting this one in before that which is the conundrum. Spain have a different schedule to England already.
There is zero chance that will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.