Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m surprised more aren’t coming round to the idea. Imagine being able to bait them with that forever more. You were given a title with a quarter of a season unfinished to stop you crying lads.

That honestly wouldn't bother them, the narrative would be that they are just that good the prem had to give them it, best in der werrrrrld

This is the really thorny issue.

I suppose one way to do it, is to pause the Europa league and CL, and play them next season?

Or collectively null it, and have the teams who have qualified this year enter a “special” edition knockout tournament like the old European Cup, if the season gets shortened.

I’m surprised more aren’t coming round to the idea. Imagine being able to bait them with that forever more. You were given a title with a quarter of a season unfinished to stop you crying lads.

I'm afraid there are one or two - perhaps more - who are simply too toxic to see beyond the end of their noses on this.

Many of the same people want to go back to Goodison now to "cheer on the team" but really they miss spewing hatred at their own players

We're talking about fans who, unironically, call themselves the 'unbearables'

They wouldn't care if it was a hollow title or not, they'd still have Premier League champions in their books

It would frustrate them so much more if they have nothing to fall back onto.

Give them the title, even if it is marred by an asterisk, and they won't shut up about it no matter what people say to them.

Give them nothing because that is what they deserve.

If i go to the bathroom and just before i get there i urinate down my leg, that has not been a successful toilet campaign.

Celebration of someone else's misfortune is a short sharp burst of vindictive happiness followed by hollow emptiness

If anything, it will make us feel worse and then- more vulnerable
I can assure you i will not be feeling worse. Ever heard of Karma. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

They would be walking around with their champions shirts within an hour

I'm afraid there are one or two - perhaps more - who are simply too toxic to see beyond the end of their noses on this.

Many of the same people want to go back to Goodison now to "cheer on the team" but really they miss spewing hatred at their own players

I'm booing a picture of sidibe right now

:dodgy: :D:D:D:D:D No I wasn't...I just stated that there were implications for Sky and viewers if the league was voided.

Errm

I'm a Sky World Sky Q customer...I'm going to read my contract very very carefully.

OK, you might be just reading your contract out of interest, but, generally, if I'm going through a contract with a fine toothcomb, I'm doing so with a view to getting something out of it ... which would normally be financial !

Can anyone tell me what the concencous of opinion on RAWK is please, presumably cancellation of the season is a hot topic :celebrate:

There is a lot fuming but a mass mojority truly believes corona will be cured in two weeks or atleast they will be giving the title if cancelled. It’s indicative of how things go for them that they believe that.

If it was us we would be in full acceptance of the title been cancelled. We wouldn’t doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.