Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only post I’ve seen that’s relevant on RAWK was a very sensible chap telling his own fans to get some perspective, I am truly, truly disappointed this is NOT the fume I was looking for

The only post I’ve seen that’s relevant on RAWK was a very sensible chap telling his own fans to get some perspective, I am truly, truly disappointed this is NOT the fume I was looking for

Check this one out - they are blaming us now!

Look at the problems it's causing now with a very small number of cases, can't imagine what it'll be like when it spreads on a wide scale over the next few months.

If Everton are in isolation, then there's no reason why they can't all be tested today and get the results back today/tomorrow. If they're clear then the game can go ahead. I'm sure though that they'll be willing for the game to be postponed.

And this one

This game now officially called off. A measure of Evertonil's desperation not to play us!

Look at the problems it's causing now with a very small number of cases, can't imagine what it'll be like when it spreads on a wide scale over the next few months.

If Everton are in isolation, then there's no reason why they can't all be tested today and get the results back today/tomorrow. If they're clear then the game can go ahead. I'm sure though that they'll be willing for the game to be postponed.

And this one

This game now officially called off. A measure of Evertonil's desperation not to play us!
God’s work, this

And this one

Are they aware that every single game in the country has been called off?

Get on RAWK lads - Its kicking off big time on there!

Admit just had a quick gander, apparently one of them has scooped that two clubs want the season cancelled, the rest want to continue, I imagine. A fair few (arf) reckon it's us and City, or Us and Spurs, a few are saying it's WHU and Villa, haha, who knows. One thing is you've guessed it were bitter. lol

And this one

Yes we sneakily engineered a unanimous decision of all 20 premier clubs to piss on their chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.