Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're getting like a stuck record now mate.
Thats because the few replying keep saying the same thing like yrself. Give me some facts about why we should be in lockdown but remember and I say again remember that most people who have died are over 70 with underlying problems just in case you forgot. And thanks for highlighting my posts for those people who can't present an argument against

The point of my argument was the Tory's could have done this better. You have already alluded to this. My thinking was no lockdown. Protect the 1.5 to 1.8 identified vulnerable people until a vaccine was found. That didn't mean lock them away. They just take safe precautions. The other 50 odd million work as normal but take precautions also. Loads of business gob to the wall. A mountain of debt built up like never before. Now the lockdown is being lifted and I think quite a few people are voting with their feet judging by the traffic on the road people should be grown up about it. Work as normal just take precautions. Think this app will help with tjis
Only time will tell. I'm prepared to sit tight for a couple more weeks and see how it all pans out. Personally I think the jocks called it right today.

Thats because the few replying keep saying the same thing like yrself. Give me some facts about why we should be in lockdown but remember and I say again remember that most people who have died are over 70 with underlying problems just in case you forgot
I'll TRY to spell it out for you (although plenty already have)
The restrictions are designed to slow the spread of the virus.
EVERYBODY who catches it can spread it. You do not have to be over 70 with underlying problems to catch and spread the virus.

Only time will tell. I'm prepared to sit tight for a couple more weeks and see how it all pans out. Personally I think the jocks called it right today.
I'm.hsppy to do another 3 weeks. Hopefully the virus will be dropping a lot by then we can all get back to talking about everton. You and yr family take care

I'll TRY to spell it out for you (although plenty already have)
The restrictions are designed to slow the spread of the virus.
EVERYBODY who catches it can spread it. You do not have to be over 70 with underlying problems to catch and spread the virus.

I know all.this. i.will.spell.it out to you again for the last time. The vast majority have been people over 70 with underlying problems. I'll say it anoth r way 95%=of cases have been with underlying. You don't have to be under 70 with no underlying problems but yr chance of getting it bad is miniscule. Take care

That’s not good that. I have been on a diet this last month. I haven’t been exercising an eating rubbish am normally around 12 stone but I was 15 stone. I couldn’t believe it. So started dieting an exercise only around the garden going on the punch bag an stuff keeps me busy during lockdown too. I hope I don’t catch it until am back down to a better weight now after seeing that. Well I hope I don’t catch it at all but just Incase. I weighed myself at the start of the week an I was 14 stone 1 so am slowly making progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.