Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would either need a long term duration of this virus stretching almost into August, or 2/3 of the clubs to vote for the season to be voided. I can’t imagine the latter taking place as Liverpool, Chelsea, Leicester, Sheffield United, Wolves Palace as a minimum will not want the season voided. I’d imagine we’d also not vote for this as execs at Everton seem to like Liverpool more than our own club and are probably overjoyed we look like we’re staying up.

And another one

United are still in with a chance of reaching the Champions League, so won't be their owners that want the season cancelled, be Everton & City just being bitter.

Oh and this one from Ray K. Isn't he aware that Liverpool played Athletico Madrid on Wednesday night in front of ~50000 fans? Unbelievable!

It's insane and completely irresponsible that both the Cheltenham races and the Wales-Scotland rugby match are still going ahead.

[Poor language removed] every selfish Irish person who went to Cheltenham knowing full well the risks involved.

Check this one out - they are blaming us now!

Look at the problems it's causing now with a very small number of cases, can't imagine what it'll be like when it spreads on a wide scale over the next few months.

If Everton are in isolation, then there's no reason why they can't all be tested today and get the results back today/tomorrow. If they're clear then the game can go ahead. I'm sure though that they'll be willing for the game to be postponed.

And this one

This game now officially called off. A measure of Evertonil's desperation not to play us!

One post, I thought the poster was going to explode, talking about, hoping half the premier league goes bust, returning money to sponsors, returning, Sky/ BT money, paying players for an extra year ? Returning season ticket money to fans, this of course if the season is cancelled. Oh and then putting all his Liverpool gear, whatever that is lol into storage and giving up on football all together.lollollol

rs bro in law going off the scale - total over reaction, bit of a kin cold, media driven hype, etc etc
Especially when I told him how the german league abandon theirs with no winner.
Keep winding him, his head will explode eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.