Club Statement: Coronavirus

ValBlue

Player Valuation: £1m
The only post I’ve seen that’s relevant on RAWK was a very sensible chap telling his own fans to get some perspective, I am truly, truly disappointed this is NOT the fume I was looking for

Mutzo Nutzo

Player Valuation: £70m
The only post I’ve seen that’s relevant on RAWK was a very sensible chap telling his own fans to get some perspective, I am truly, truly disappointed this is NOT the fume I was looking for
Check this one out - they are blaming us now!

Look at the problems it's causing now with a very small number of cases, can't imagine what it'll be like when it spreads on a wide scale over the next few months.

If Everton are in isolation, then there's no reason why they can't all be tested today and get the results back today/tomorrow. If they're clear then the game can go ahead. I'm sure though that they'll be willing for the game to be postponed.

And this one

This game now officially called off. A measure of Evertonil's desperation not to play us!

ValBlue

Player Valuation: £1m

Look at the problems it's causing now with a very small number of cases, can't imagine what it'll be like when it spreads on a wide scale over the next few months.

If Everton are in isolation, then there's no reason why they can't all be tested today and get the results back today/tomorrow. If they're clear then the game can go ahead. I'm sure though that they'll be willing for the game to be postponed.

And this one

This game now officially called off. A measure of Evertonil's desperation not to play us!
God’s work, this

mikeh72

Player Valuation: £70m

And this one

Are they aware that every single game in the country has been called off?

mahermi1

Player Valuation: £35m
Get on RAWK lads - Its kicking off big time on there!
Admit just had a quick gander, apparently one of them has scooped that two clubs want the season cancelled, the rest want to continue, I imagine. A fair few (arf) reckon it's us and City, or Us and Spurs, a few are saying it's WHU and Villa, haha, who knows. One thing is you've guessed it were bitter. lol

Disgruntledgoat

Player Valuation: £60m

And this one

Yes we sneakily engineered a unanimous decision of all 20 premier clubs to piss on their chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks