Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give them the trophy now. Don't wait until it's safe to carry on as they will be partying in the streets when they do it.

This way they will just have to accept it quietly with dignity. Any celebrations will be seen as bad taste by the public.

I can live with it being like this.

Give them the trophy now. Don't wait until it's safe to carry on as they will be partying in the streets when they do it.

This way they will just have to accept it quietly with dignity. Any celebrations will be seen as bad taste by the public.

No chance, what the NON BENT Premier League will do is present it to them on the first day of the next season, purely coincidentally as they play Norwich.

I agree but to be honest, if they are given the title (and sadly, it is the right thing to do), the first team who they play in the new season should do the guard of honour.

Let's hope it isn't us.

dignity ????lollol

I agree but to be honest, if they are given the title (and sadly, it is the right thing to do), the first team who they play in the new season should do the guard of honour.

Let's hope it isn't us.
No mate they didn’t win the league. Genuinely. They can’t be.

This will do for the moaning kopites

Just void the season now

Attachments

• 22B0238B-6955-47C5-94DC-D676C6303547.jpeg
    22B0238B-6955-47C5-94DC-D676C6303547.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 110
No mate they didn’t win the league. Genuinely. They can’t be.
But if they don't get it then they will play the victim.
The media will lap it up.
For the good of Football, Sport, Wimbledon, The Ashes, 6 Nations, PL Darts, Snooker, Bowling, NFL, NBA and Coronavirus just give them the bloody thing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.