Club GM 4-1-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking my own imposed monatorium on posting I just want to say how delighted I am that all the positives previously expressed about Moshiri are coming to fruition.

Re BM it's now confirmed as our first choice, we have an option to acquire the site and LCC are totally supportive.

The best evening for Evertonians in decades.

Breaking my own imposed monatorium on posting I just want to say how delighted I am that all the positives previously expressed about Moshiri are coming to fruition.

Re BM it's now confirmed as our first choice, we have an option to acquire the site and LCC are totally supportive.

Since Rotterdam !!! ;) ;)

Was this confirmed?

Didn't you say we had bought the site in Aug?

Can someone tell me what page the meeting starts on. I've gone back to about page 25 and still can find the beginning of the meeting.
Did they have tea and cakes and all that malarkey.

:dance:

Oh ye of little faith.

Listen to The Esk.....he is da man ;)

you have just tweeted you are disappointed. Please make your mind up

Missed it all as was busy setting up 'er indoors new laptop. Ignoring the stadium, what else was announced on the commercial side that is positive?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Didn't you say we had bought the site in Aug?

You are quite "New" on here, though the jury is out on that.

One rule that we have that is not always in the public domain is that relating to High Maintenance posters/WUM.

Your posts to reports to time on site ratio is very, very close to being infracted under said rule.

Add something to the site other than snide asides.

Your choice Chuckles.

IMG_4086.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.